Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Four Unique Perspectives on Flipping History

A few months ago, I asked four rockstar educators in my PLN to share their journey's and unique perspectives on flipping their history courses.  These videos were generosity contributed as part of the free Flipped Social Studies eSeminar (archive and resources still available here.)

I have recently been asked on several occasions how other educators besides myself have incorporated aspects of Flipped Learning into their social studies courses.  Well, what better way to learn than to hear directly from these innovative teachers themselves.  Enjoy the videos and do not hesitate to connect and add these guys to your PLN, they have all helped and inspired me tremendously throughout my own journey.

Karl Lindgren-Streicher
View on YouTube




Jason Bretzmann
View on Vimeo




David Fouch
View on YouTube




Frank Franz
View on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment