Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Flipping Civics

This will be a short post, but I just wanted to share that along with flipping World History, I will also be flipping Civics this year.  I actually taught American Government during my first four years in the profession, and I absolutely loved it! (My Old Websites: American Government / We The People Prep)  

I did not start flipping my class until I changed districts and taught mostly World History, so this will be the first time that I have a chance to apply the Flipped Learning approach to a civics class.

I will be collaborating throughout the year with colleague Garrison Rose (who is exceptional) as well as the scores of other educators out there who I regularly collaborate with (ex. Jason Bretzmann).

Long story short, this will be awesome and I am excited to start up a new year with students at PHS teaching a subject that I am extremely passionate about!

No comments:

Post a Comment