Friday, November 2, 2012

Flipped Learning & Democratic Education Research Study

As some readers may know, I am currently working on research as part of a graduate program through Teachers College of Columbia.  I have recently narrowed my focus to the following research question:

Does flipped learning help democratize education? 

True, this is a loaded question and can be interpreted in numerous ways.  For now, however, I have developed two surveys (one for educators, one for students) that will help shed light on this issue.

If you are an educator that incorporates aspects of flipped learning and would like to participate in the research, please complete the survey below.  Many educators have already completed the brief online survey, and for that I thank you mightily!


No comments:

Post a Comment