Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Flipped Inquiry" Google Hangout

This past week, I had the opportunity to meet with several all-star members of my PLN to discuss "flipped inquiry."  Although I was a bit late to the Google Hangout, it is always great to grapple with these ideas in the company of innovative and passionate educators.

Other than myself, tonight's crew consisted of Karl Lindgren-Streicher, Jason Bretzmann, David Fouch, Kaelyn Bullock, and Troy Cochrum.  If you are not familiar with these educators, I strongly suggest reaching out and including them in your PLN.  They are all awesome.  Even David.

Beyond the deep discussion about inquiry and practical classroom applications, we wrapped up with an unexpected yet incredible segment featuring puppets.

Yes, puppets... (See screenshot to the right.)

Archived Hangout Below
(Click here to view on YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment